10.18.2008

We Survied!



WELCOME TO THE ARKANSAS STATE FAIR!
a Chick Mullets


a Black acid wash jeans


a More Denim than the Levi Factory


a Goats with no ears


a Pig bathing in Shaving Cream


a Scary Toothless Carnies


a Permamullet


a Drunk Dancing to 3 Dog Night


a Toothless lady riding the mechanical bull.


a Mechanical Bull


a People walking around chewing on turkey legs ... just looks so gross.


a Mexi Mullets


a Twisted Clowns


a 40 something bleach Blond mom tummy hanging over jeans in tight crop top jacket


a Same drunk mom flirting with sons friends


a Pig Races

a Drunk Karaoke


a Cowboy boots and a football jersey and a doo-rag all one outfit


a Fried bacon dipped in Chocolate

a Man on Fire jumping from 80 feet in the air into a 10 foot pool on purpose


a Fried Dr. Pepper --- never figured out how that worked.


a Drunk Man spending over $50 tryin to win $5 stuff animal... still walked away with nothing


a Carnival goer yelling at Carine for games being "jacked up" obviously he lost


a Fried Pickles

Oh so much more... So Otto got some FREE tickets to the Fair. So we thought we would go to see what it is all about... well we did! ( I have not been since I was a kid--- which mom and dad i give you props for that) To say the least we got enough to last us a long time! Neither one of us was super excited about going to the fair but hey it was free right? What is better than free? So we decided we could go Mullett watching, because that is always entertaining. I thought it would be cool to taked pictures of all the mullets and crazy things we saw. As we all know, sometimes I don't think things all the way through. Example: taking pictures of people with mullets at night! Yeah the flash kinda gives us away. Even though we were stoked about our "project" we were not willing to die or be injured in anyway for this "project" So I have one lonely picture before I tried to take a picture of the HUGE guy with the Meximullet and well he stared right at me, that was enough for me! So the rest of the night we walked around in awe, of people and how there are a lot of people that don't think things through, or they don't have friends to tell them that hey no body should ever walk out of the house like that!
It was a really fun night. We laughed a lot togther and its just another First to add to our list of things we did in our first year of marriage!

I would like to take a poll:

MAN OR WOMAN?

10 comments:

Erin Dooley said...

woman!

Melissa said...

woman?

Amy said...

Man? Oh, you made me laugh! The sad part is that it's ALL very true. We had free tickets last year and took the kids (during day time hours) and came away saying "welcome to Arkansas". It was a first and a last for us. The funny thing is that Isaac just asked last night if we were going again. I'll pass on that one.

Amy said...

I forgot you aren't on the ward e-mail...Lunch Bunch my house Wed. 11:00 soup/salad potluck. I don't know your work schedule, but I wanted you to know about it.

Bell Family said...

that one was hard but i think it looks like a woman

Unknown said...

At first glance I thought man, but after careful consideration I am leaning more towards woman! That is freakin hillarious, I wish I could have been with you so that we could have laughed together. Thanks I needed the laugh!

Monica said...

man?

Laurie Burdett said...

Kristin Burdett Beaumont!!!! Your mother taught you better than to poke fun of people. Okay, maybe she didn't. Glad you had fun and made it home alive. And, I am thinking maybe a woman?
I love you Brat girl. Mom

kristin said...

i was the 40 something woman with my belly hanging over my jeans and the crop shirt...didn't you recognize me? by the way i'm only 29:) i'm sort of afraid of the fair myself...

Nikki said...

Outstanding! That's a man baby!!