10.13.2008

T to the A to the G

This is harder than it seems!

7 things that I can do:

1. I can make a good pie.. well i did one time.

2. I can say I have never burnt anything.

3. I can be fully ready in less than 30 mintues.

4. I can give a good massage.. so I have been told.

5. I can handle kids acting a fool much better than I can adults.

6. I can put my neice Kylie to sleep when no one else can.

7. I can spot a spider a mile away and scream for OTTO!

7 things that I can't do:

1. I can't do spiders.

2. I can't log on to the computer w/o checking the blog.

3. I can't tell you how happy I am that I will NEVER have another BAD roommate!

4. I can't do pushups like i use to.

5. I can't do sleeping with the covers over my feet at night.

6. I can't sew.

7. I can't do scary movies

7 things that attracted me to Otto:

1. He can just make my bad days go away.

2. Him being able to just be silly around me.

3. How perfectly content I am with him.

4. His inner strength.

5. Always willing to help someone in need.

6. Always has opened the door for me.

7. How he sees the best in me.


7 things that I say most often:

1. REALLY?

2. I love you!

3. Hey Babes.

4. Are you kidding me?

5. Otto

6. ouch! (kinda not so graceful lately)

7. I'm gonna be late.......

7 people that I admire the most:

1. My mom - b/c she never lets anything get in her way. That you will always have all of her heart in what ever she does. Her strength. there is not enough room to say everything.

2. My dad - b/c he has taught me the value of hard work and integrity

3. My Grandpa - b/c of his amazing hugs and always serving and putting others before himself.

4. My Grandma- b/c of her love and dedication of genealogy, and sharing it with us!

5. Otto - b/c of his love and patience for me

6. JP - b/c she is a true example of how to face trials.

7. Mr. Jon / Coach L- my old softball coaches b/c they taught me more than just how to play ball. They taught me self worth and that I can accomplish more than I think I can.

7 Favorite Foods

1. Peanut Butter and jelly sandwhiches

2. Chicken anything

3. Snickers

4. Sunday dinners at moms

5. Ottos pancakes

6. anything from Pei Wei

7. a good pasta dish

7 people I tag:

1. Erin

2. Jen Caple

3. Konis

4. Kindra

5. Coila

6. Nikki

7. Teresa

4 comments:

Laurie Burdett said...

Seven things I love about you!
1. We can tickle you without even touching you.
2. You give the BEST hugs!
3. You DO give incredible massages.
4. You love children, all children, even those who are stinkers.
5. You are very creative.
6. You made me a cheese sandwich when I was sick. Ü
7. You always make me smile. I love you!
Love, Mom

jennifer rogers said...

you have never burnt anything??? That's impressive and man when you said that you can give a good massage my back muscles tensed up just a little....they miss you :)

And your mom is the best I love her too! Your mom and Pam's mom are the greatest friends' moms that I know....

Bailey said...

Peanut butter and jelly sandwich? How old are you, 4? HaHa just kidding, that's just funny to me. i am suprised you could come up with 7 foods you like:)

Coila said...

This was a lot harder than it seemed! But fun, so thanks for the tag. :)