1.02.2009

Highlights of 2008

snow days
planning a wedding
married my best friend for eternity
pawleys island, sc
kylie's first birthday
trips 2 st. louis
making our very own bed
our first professional baseball game
4th of july in st. louis
many road trips
our first camping trip
first state fair
race for the cure
bonfire
our first christmas morning
our first new years
so many first & wonderful things happened this year. so many fun times otto and i have had being married. otto is very excited that he is finally getting called bro. beaumont and not bro. burdett any more! most people are now calling me
s. beaumont instead of "bur"mont. i am so amazed how fast this year has passed and how great it was. 2008 was a year i will never forget & i cant wait to see what 2009 has in store for us!

3 comments:

Erin Dooley said...

Sounds like a wonderful year!!! I'm happy that you're doing so well and who knows...maybe a bundle of joy for 2009???

Amy said...

What a great year you guys had! It's so fun to have all those firsts together. Before I got married I was told...the first year is always the hardest...I beg to differ! It sounds like you would too.

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year Sweetie! I hope it is a great one for you too. Love, Aunt Deb