1.14.2009

Remember That Time.....

So remember that time I blogged about my friend of a friends FREE Toffee. Well some of you have asked if I have received my toffee, all I can say is What Toffee? (as I wipe the crumbs from my lips!) I must say that was some stinking good toffee. I just want my mom and my g'ma to know that I still LOVE there toffee but I know as much as they love chocolate that they would have agreed with me, if only I would have shared. But it was that good that I really did not want to waste it on my husband who likes anything. So to those who asked here is your answer. It was the Bomb!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

A girl after my own heart!!! I would have done the same thing:) Love ya, Aunt Deb

Monica said...

hey! have you decided when you would like to schedule your show?

Grandma said...

Hey Kris
you mean you didn't save me a piece? I know I should have ordered it, but then I would have had to eat it. To do that one, I would have had to hide it from G'pa
Love you, Grandma

Nikki said...

Remember that time...you updated your blog???!!!