12.08.2008

Feeling a little Martha Stewart-ish

So last month we had a GIRLS NIGHT @ the Toblers home. WE had a blast! Some of the girls in my ward got together to make this way cute
Advent Calendar!

I just ♥love♥ it!

It was way fun to make. It was a great night
just hang out w/ the girls & goofing off...
& this is the aftermath of goofing off. It does pay to play!
So not only did I get all crafty but for Thanksgiving I made a Pecan Pie. (Ottos FAVORITE) Which I made him one for his Birthday a few years ago and he talked it up so much that I have been afraid to make one since! But thanks to Sis. Walker she helped me through it again and needless to say the pie is gone & I have a Happy hubby!

•this is not the one i made ... i forgot to take a picture :( but look as close to mine as i could fine.•

Wow! What has gotten onto me?!?!?! Not only all that craftiness. I have decided to make all my Christmas Cards this year. (Not sure what I was thinking about that one... as my mom laughs and says I told you so!)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute! How did you make that? Hey will you e-mail me your address so I can send you a Christmas card??? Love ya!kdmedrano@gmail.com

Laurie Burdett said...

Wow! That girl can do more than swing a mean bat!!!! You are really very creative and always do such a good job! I loved the way the pie and the calendar turned out. I always knew you had it in you! love, Mom

Erin Dooley said...

Very cute calendar!!! You might have to email me how you made it. I need to get into more of a "homemaker" spirit. I just feel like I clean and chase my kids around all day and at the end of the day it looks like I have done nothing. Very rewarding...let me tell ya! No...it totally is but someday it'll be nice to have a little more time. Love ya Kris!

Anonymous said...

Hey Kris, I am very impressed but then you are more like me just ask your Mom! Love ya and Happy belated birthday girl!!! Hope it was happy!! Love, Aunt Deb

Grandma said...

Hey Kris
Since I was lucky enough to get a piece of your pecan pie on Thanksgiving, I can say that it was just as beautiful as the one you put on your blog, and very good. I love the advent calendar. You'll have to pass around the instructions on how to make it. Good job. Love you.