9.24.2008

Anything but LAUNDRY...


I am sitting here waiting on Otto to come home from school... Totally should be doing laundry but my A.D.D. is getting the best of me...

So I thought that maybe I would play with my camera. This shot was for my mom... in seeing our bed she had question on whether or not I could match things.... she did not think that my pillows went with the bedding. But they do it was a bought as a set. I was thinking that maybe if mom did not think they matched maybe some of you thought the same thing so if any of you had any doubts....? :)





Then I thought since I had my camera out, I should play a little bit more. So here we have my rings in sepia tone










Just me with out any makeup as you can tell just being a dork and waiting on Otto to make his way back home...








Gotta LOVE LOVE LOVE some Izze! I am not a soda fan,
but I really enjoy my sparkling juices!

OH SO YUMMY!



So this was my exciting night of avoiding laundry!