8.01.2008

One Day @ a time....

Wow! Otto is almost done with his summer session of school. So far he is doing really well. He has a big project due on Monday. So this weekend we will be working on that. Hopefully we will get the last coat of paint on our bed. We are still in the process of repainting our bedroom. That was a fun time let me tell you! I wanted to change the color from yellow to a tan/ brown color. Lets just say over 10 test patches of the wrong color, I finally gave up and now we are having to repaint the whole room back to yellow, but i like this yellow better than the original one. We have just way too many projects going on at once. Its hard with Otto's busy schedule of working and school. This next semester will be not so fun for me. Otto will work until 3 be at school from 4 till 10! But "It shall come to past"!

I am in the process of working on my infant massage classes again. I am way excited. We finally came up with a name for my little company... Soothig Embrace. I wanted something a little more playful and catchy but, soothing embrace says everything about infant massage. As of right now I am working on a blog for it right now. I will let you know when that is up and going.

Tonight I am going with a group of girls that are HUGE Twlight Fans, to the Release Party of the new book. I have only read part of the first book, when Otto and I just go hang out at Barns and Noble. So it will be fun, to go and just hang out. Looks like I will learn more about Twlight tonight or morning I am not sure which it will be since the Release party starts at MIDNIGHT! So we will see how it all goes down....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's funny Kris, My young women are huge twilight fans and so on Tues. at Y.W.s I was given all three books and we went to the Twilight party at Barnes and Noble. We only stayed until 11:00 but we had fun watching the fashion shows and character look a likes. I do have to say that I read all three books by Friday night and I think I am hooked. Hope you enjoyed your evening. One question though, what team do you lean more towards Jacob or Edward? Love, Aunt Deb