6.24.2008

Entering the Blog world...

It is time -- time, I enter into this world of blogging... Blogging looks to be a lot of fun. I love to look at all my friends blogs to see how everyone is doing, and what you guys are up to. I have pondered many times about blogging and if it would be to complicated or not for me, but I do see my friends doing it, so it cant be too hard? Right? Well I guess we will see. Also who on earth would want to read a blog about Otto and myself. We have no kids --yet, and well blogging seems to have a purpose when you have kids because everyone wants to see how they are doing and growing. I know that is why I look at all your blogs. So with no kids to tell cute funny stories about, I start my blogging just about myself and my husband and the adventures of being newly married and all that fun crazy stuff...

1 comment:

Grandma said...

Great site you two. It's nice to see you guys having so much fun. I am enjoying your blogging and all your pictures. Great fun!!
love you, Grandma