2.24.2010

Should be cleaning....

Its just one of those days... I need to get a million things done but just don't feel like it. I mean I have bathed my niece feed her breakfast and lunch cleaned up after that taken her potty 5 millions times today and have put her down for a nap.... but those things are things that were not on my list to do. Like i need to feed the missionaries tonight, maybe they like peanut butter and jelly sandwiches as much as I do... or not. Laundry. enough said! then tidying up the house for the elders so come eat with us. Otto is off at school... I am just listening to the Hockey game. I have really enjoyed the Olympics this year, but when do i not enjoy them... owll i better get off of her before we really do eat PB&J for dinner.......

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Come join us on Arkansasbloggers.blogspot.com. We'd love for you to link up.

jennifer rogers said...

oh who cares just feed them pbj's for dinner they won't mind they are teenagers for goodness sakes! hey we need to get together soon! what are ya'll doing this weekend?