12.30.2009

Book Signing

So I may not be good at keeping up with my blog I still love to read others. There is one blog that I have learned from a bunch of friends called The Pioneer Woman. She is funny and has some really good recipes! Well she went from having just a blog just like this to having her own cook book all with in a pretty short amount of time. She was doing a book tour (back in Oct.) for her new cookbook and of all places she came to Little Rock! So me a 4 other friends showed up and got in line with hundreds! Who knew so many knew about her.... But we were hanging out at the Walmart. ( which I thought was a funny place for a book singing but what do I know) The line was wrapped from the jewelry counter past the towels around the corner past the music all the way into the automotive!!!! (IF you have ever been to a Super Walmart you know how far that is, and if you have been blessed never to step into a walmart then its a long way.) We have made some good meals thanks to the Pioneer Woman! It was a fun night hanging out with friends and catching up!

1 comment:

Cari said...

Jealous!!! I love the Pioneer Woman!