11.04.2008

♥ i love fall ♥

Otto & I went on a Sunday drive just to look at the colors. It was such a pretty drive. Theses pictures do not do the colors justice... but makes me love living here and enjoying seeing the changes of fall. Something I missed when I lived out west!
It really was such a perfect day, I love the time that Otto and I get to have together it been pretty crazy at time since he has been in school and we know it is just
going to get crazier for the next couple of years so we are just
taking the moments when we have them!

So we have had a really fun fall so far... Halloween was fun we went over to our friends house and had fun watching all the kids get so excited about halloween. I have had a chance to get some decorating done around the house, without Otto having a heart attack. (Just wait till Christmas on that one wink. wink.)

This weekend we are having a Bonfire that I am super excited for. We always have a fun time with that, so we are going to have some friends over and just hangout and enjoy the weather. So yes I really enjoy fall & the fact I can wear my sweatshirt again.



7 comments:

Laurie Burdett said...

Hey Kiddo,
Yes, the colors are just beautiful right now. I am glad you got to go for a drive to enjoy them. Keep enjoying life and each other.
Love, Mom

jennifer rogers said...

i bet where ya'll live is really pretty this time of year! I laughed when you said that you were glad that it is fall so that you can wear your sweatshirts....very kristin indeed!!

Erin Dooley said...

Beautiful pictures. I love fall also and can't wait to snuggle back into my favorite sweatshirts.

Anonymous said...

Kris I love the picture of the beautiful tree. the colors are so vibrant!! I think we better take a drive up through the Aspen grove before the snow shuts it down. Thanks for sharing!! Love, Aunt Deb

KathiG said...

Hey, Kristin, found you by blog connection. Just thought I'd say hello. Will send you an invite to my blog if you send me your email at: krgeorge@uark.edu

Unknown said...

How Beautiful! I am jelous! I love and miss you tons!

Grandma said...

Your fall pictures are beautiful Kris. The colors this year are spectacular! Our Bradford Pear trees are gorgeous.
Fall is my favorite time of year here in Arkansas. Fun to check out your blogs.
Love you guys